Energy Sources, Part B: Economics, Planning, and Policy
Energy Sources, Part B: Economics, Planning and Policy serves as a forum for the reporting and investigation of economic and political trends and issues relating to the use of both fossil and alternate fuel sources.
Topics of interest
This Special Issue aims to cover relevant up-to-date topics related to:
- Energy Resources and Sustainable Development
- Sustainable Energy Cities and Communities
- Photovoltaic Systems
- Energy Planning, Modelling And Forecasting
- Block-chain Technology and Renewable Energy
- Energy Systems and Smart Grids
- Economics and Policy of Energy Systems
- Energy and Sustainability
- Energy Efficiency and Conservation
- Energy Finance: Frontiers and Future Development
- Energy Markets and the Macroeconomic Indicators
- Energy Economics and Policy
All manuscripts will undergo a double-blind peer-review process and need to adhere to the journal’s formatting guidelines. Complete guidelines for preparing and submitting your manuscript to this journal are provided in the https://www.tandfonline.com/action/authorSubmission?show=instructions&journalCode=uesb20
Please submit your articles via the online submission site: (https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/uesb)
The call for manuscripts will be open on May 1st, 2020.
Deadline for manuscript submissions is July 31st, 2020.
Please kindly note that review process starts immediately after the submission of a manuscript. In this respect, authors are encouraged to submit at their earlier convenience.
Dr. Eyup Dogan,
Lead Guest Editor,
Abdullah Gül University,
Dr. Ilhan Ozturk,
Dr. Muhammad Shahbaz,
Beijing Institute of Technology,
Dr. Lau Lin Sea, Tunku,
Abdul Rahman University,