Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties welcomes your research!
We are inviting manuscript submissions that contribute to readers’ understanding of social, emotional and behavioural difficulties and also their knowledge of appropriate ways of preventing and responding to EBDs.
The journal aims to cater for a wide audience, in response to the diverse nature of the professionals who work with and for children with EBDs.
This audience includes:
- Teachers in mainstream, non-mainstream and special schools/facilities.
- Social workers in residential and field settings.
- Professionals concerned with EBDs in medical and psychiatric settings.
- Educational and clinical psychologists, counsellors and psychotherapists.
- Those concerned with the training and support of workers in the above groups, such as teacher and social work trainers, consultants and advisers.
- Researchers and academics concerned with the needs and interests of the above groups.
- Professionals from the above groups engaged in in-service training as part of their professional development, including those pursuing award bearing courses.
This journal accepts articles by direct email. Please send your submission to:
A typical paper for this journal should be no more than 8000 words, inclusive of tables, references, figure captions, footnotes, endnotes.