Join the Conversation!
Share your research with Economic History of Developing Regions
Economic History of Developing Regions promotes the study of economic change in the developing world, including Africa, Asia, Latin America, the Middle East and Eastern Europe. It provides an innovative research forum that explores the influence of historical events on economic development beyond the industrialized core.
It seeks submissions with an economic history focus from disciplines such as general history, development economics, cliometrics, business history, labour history, financial history, and others.
Why Publish with Us?
- Increase your opportunities for future collaboration.
- Enjoy a rapid publication process and validate your research with our robust peer review.
- Gain recognition from an interdisciplinary, international readership.
- Share your research with 50 free e-prints and tips on promoting your article courtesy of our Author Resources site.
- Immediately see the impact of your research in the community: track downloads, citations, and the Altmetric Score of your article through My Authored Works.