Cyber-Physical Systems is an international interdisciplinary journal dedicated to publishing the highest quality research in the rapidly-growing field of cyber-physical systems / Internet-of-Things.
Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS) is an emerging field in which computing and communication channels are linked together with physical devices during timing operations and process executions. Such systems use computations and communications which are deeply embedded in and interact with physical processes to add new capabilities to physical systems. Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS) are integrations of computation, networking, and physical processes. Embedded computers and networks monitor and control physical processes, with feedback loops where physical processes affect computations and vice versa. The economic and societal potential of such systems is vastly greater than what has been realized, and major investments are being made worldwide to develop this technology. This is an exciting and emerging interdisciplinary area in which a wide range of theory and methodologies are being investigated and developed to tackle complex and challenging problems. Applications-oriented papers are expected to contain deep analytic evaluation of the proposed solutions.
The main aim of this special issue is to focus upon the recent advances toward the realization of the Cyber-Physical Systems paradigm. This special issue attracts all aspects pertaining to this multidisciplinary paradigm, in particular, in its application to building sustainable space.
Topics of Interest
- Algorithms and design models for social cyber-physical systems
- Evolutionary Computing Algorithms for cyber-physical systems
- Intelligent web services and applications for cyber-physical systems
- Ubiquitous intelligence and agent driven cyber-physical computing
- Machine Learning and Deep learning models with cyber-physical systems
- Internet of Things and Context aware computing for cyber-physical systems
- Privacy, security and blockchain frameworks for cyber-physical systems
- Knowledge representation and ontology engineering for cyber-physical systems
- Assistive technologies for cyber-physical systems
- Quantum model and framework for cyber-systems
|November 30, 2019:||Announcement|
|March 30, 2020:||Extended Papers Submission due date|
|April 30, 2020:||First Decision date|
|May 30, 2020:||Final Revised Submissions date|
|June 15, 2020:||Acceptance Notifications date|
Dr. Deepak Gupta (firstname.lastname@example.org), Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology, Delhi, India
Dr. Aditya Khamparia (email@example.com), Lovely Professional University, Phagwara, Punjab, India
Dr. Utku Kose (firstname.lastname@example.org), Suleyman Demirel University, Turkey
Dr. Sarada Prasad Gochhayat (email@example.com), Old Dominion University, USA