Current Issues in Venous Thromboembolism
Special Issue in Postgraduate Medicine
Postgraduate Medicine proudly presents its newest special issue; Current Issues in Venous Thromboembolism . Please note that the issue will be FREE to access until 31st December, 2021.
The special issue provides an essential insight into the diagnosis and treatment of venous thromboembolism.
The topics covered in the issue are:
- A review of upper extremity deep vein thrombosis
- Outpatient treatment of emergency department patients diagnosed with venous thromboembolism
- Venous thromboembolism prophylaxis in high-risk orthopedic and cancer surgery
- Prophylaxis and treatment of COVID-19 related venous thromboembolism
- Challenges in the diagnostic approach of suspected pulmonary embolism in COVID-19 patients
- Catheter-directed thrombolysis and mechanical intervention in deep venous thrombosis: what is the status after the ATTRACT trial?
- Post-hospital discharge venous thromboembolism prophylaxis in medically ill patients
- Radiologic mimics of pulmonary embolism
- A comprehensive review of DOACs for cancer associated VTE prophylaxis or treatment
Publishing your research in our themed issues can help you gain recognition and increase your reputation. Get in touch with our expert editorial team who will be happy to help with any pre-submission related questions.
A peer-reviewed medical journal established by Charles Mayo MD, founder of the Mayo Clinic. The journal publishes research which supports primary care physicians in solving clinical problems and improving patient care.
Looking to publish Open Access?
Open Access provides you with the following great benefits:
- Immediate access to your article on publication, accessible by anyone, anywhere
- High visibility and discoverability via Taylor & Francis Online
- Input from, and dialog with, expert editors
- Rigorous peer review for every Open Access article
- Metrics (downloads, citations, and Altmetric data) for your article, so you can measure its impact
If time is critical in your publishing strategy, our Accelerated Publication options can help you get your research into a high-quality, peer-reviewed journal, fast.
Accelerated Publication allows you to:
- coordinate your publishing schedule with conferences, drug approvals, and drug launches,
- keep competitive advantage by getting your discoveries to market quickly,
- and speed up the peer review process without sacrificing quality or rigour.