Join the Conversation.
Special Issue on Art, Dreams, and Miracles
Call for Review Articles
Cultural Trends is introducing Review Articles - articles of at least 5,000 words which provide a critical and contextual overview of a major issue and/or development in the field and which are subject to peer review. These will sit alongside the journal’s Research Articles (full academic papers of original research) and Reviews (critical evaluations of policies, and items of academic and grey literature).
It is anticipated that Cultural Trends’ Review Articles will
- be prompted by a current issue or specific publication
- summarize the current state of understanding on the subject in hand, and will contextualise thisin relation to a survey of the recent literature
- identify the most significant thinkers in the field
- outline the nature of the current debates
- describe any significant advances in policy
- point to any significant gaps in the research, and
- speculate on future developments.
Review articles will be both commissioned and unsolicited. In the first instance, please outline any proposals to Cultural Trends’ Reviews Editor, Steven Hadley email: email@example.com