Canadian Journal of Respiratory, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine is an international journal publishing research on lung health, including asthma and COPD.
Topics covered include:
– Adult and pediatric lung health and disease, including asthma, COPD, cystic fibrosis, bronchiectasis, pulmonary dysplasia, interstitial lung disease, acute lung injury, sepsis, pulmonary vascular disease, tuberculosis, HIV and other pulmonary infectious diseases;
– Exercise physiology and testing;
– Mechanical ventilation and critical care;
– Interventional respirology;
– Lung imaging;
– Pulmonary function standards and testing;
– Environmental and occupational diseases
– Rehabilitation medicine
– Sleep disordered breathing.