Welcoming your research!
Contribute to COPD: Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Call for Papers
COPD: Journal Of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease publishes a wide range of research to promote advances in the pathophysiology, genetics, diagnosis, pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatments, and rehabilitation of COPD. The journal provides a unique forum for the discussion, design, and evaluation of more efficient and effective strategies in patient care. Types of articles include original research, reviews, commentaries, and conference proceedings.
This journal is of interest to:
- Pulmonary disease specialists
- Internal medicine, primary care and family practice physicians
- Intensive care specialists
- Thoracic surgeons
- Clinical allergists
- Social workers
- Psychiatrists and psychologists
All submissions undergo rigorous single-blind peer review prior to publication.
You will benefit from publishing in COPD: Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease by:
- Gain recognition from an international audience and increase your opportunities for future collaboration
- Receive guidance from the prestigious and experienced members of our international Editorial Board throughout the submissions process
- Receive 50 free e-prints & promotional tips on promoting your article courtesy of our Author Services site
- Immediately see the impact of your research made in the community by tracking downloads, citations, and the Altmetric Score of your article on My Authored Works
- Increase the discoverability of your research with ESBSCOhost, Scopus listings and more