About the prize
To celebrate the relaunch of Cogent Psychology, under a brand new Editorial Team, led by Professor Daryl O’Connor (University of Leeds, UK), we are offering a chance to win a number of Cogent Psychology Open Access fee waivers for papers submitted before December 15th 2021.
For a chance to be considered, entrants must submit a Structured Abstract directly to the journal’s Editor-in-Chief. Hereafter, the best Abstracts chosen to receive the waiver will also be honoured with a Cogent Psychology Research Spotlight Award - a newly established award from a global publisher to add to your CV.
What do I need to do to be considered for a Cogent Psychology Research Spotlight Award (and Open Access fee waiver)?
Submit a 250 word (max) Structured Abstract (Objective, Method, Results, Conclusions) for consideration for publication in any of the 10 Sections of the Journal or any area of meta-science/open science relevant to psychology.
- Submit your abstract to the Editor in Chief by October 18th, 2021 at [email protected]
- The abstracts will be evaluated, and you will receive an initial interest response by October 25th, 2021
- You will then be required to submit your full manuscript for peer review by December 15th, 2021
- Data must have been collected and the abstract must report results of the study or review (including sample size).
- Invited full papers will be subject to normal peer review process and should be submitted following the Journal’s Author Guidelines
- All submissions will be evaluated by the Editor-in-Chief and Section Editors and the decision is final.