Welcoming your research!
Contribute to Cochlear Implants International
Call for Papers
Cochlear Implants International is the only interdisciplinary journal devoted entirely to cochlear implants and other implantable electronic hearing devices. It is a peer-reviewed journal which was founded in response to the growing number of publications in the field of cochlear implants. It is designed to meet a need to include scientific contributions from all the disciplines represented in cochlear implant teams, including:
- medicine and surgery
- speech therapy and speech pathology
- hearing therapy
- engineering and acoustics
- teaching and communication
The journal publishes original scientific research, case studies, audits of results, descriptions of original concepts and devices, and short reports of work in progress.
All submissions undergo rigorous double-blind peer review prior to publication.
You will benefit from publishing in Cochlear Implants International by:
- Gaining recognition from the international members of our affiliated societies
- Increasing your opportunities for future collaboration
- Evaluating your work by the experienced members of our international Editorial Board
- Receiving 50 free e-prints and tips on promoting your article courtesy of Author Services
- Increasing the discoverability of your research with PubMed, Scopus listings and more
- Tracking downloads, citations, and the Altmetric Score on My Authored Works
- Iain Bruce, Manchester Auditory Implant Centre, UK