Join the Conversation!
Deadline: 31 January 2020
Call for Proposals – Special Issues
The Editors of Citizenship Studies are pleased to announce the seventh annual special issue competition.Proposals relating to any dimension of citizenship studies research are welcome. Normally, Special Issues consist of seven articles as well as an article length Introduction. Guest Editor(s) will work with a member of the Editorial Team to assemble a Special Issue that meets the highest scholarly standards. Responsibilities of Guest Editor(s) include commissioning articles, overseeing the peer review process, and editing and assembling the manuscripts according to the journal’s editorial and style guidelines. Guest Editor(s) must be prepared to deliver the final copy of the Special Issue by 1 March 2021.
Proposals should include the following information:
1. Title of Special Issue
2. Name, affiliation, contact details, and short bio of Guest Editor(s)
3. Brief statement about the issue theme (350 words)
4. A rationale justifying the proposal (350 words)
5. Titles, abstracts, and five keywords of all the papers (250 words each)
6. Names, affiliation, contact details, and short bio of each contributor
Proposals are to be submitted by 31 January 2020 and the results of the competition will be announced by 30 April 2020. Proposals and correspondence should be directed to Peter Nyers, Co-Chief Editor
We look forward to hearing from you.
Engin F. Isin