International Journal of Children’s Spirituality is seeking qualified applicants for the role of Editor-in-Chief, or a team of Editors.
The deadline for applications is 1st August 2019 and the term will commence from 1st January 2020.
This interdisciplinary journal creates a forum through which researchers, scholars and reflective practitioners can share and discuss ideas and practices related to the expression and development of spirituality in children and young people, in a range of social and cultural contexts worldwide. Responsibilities include:
• Serving as the final decision-maker in the acceptance of all articles
• Managing the electronic submission system and peer review
• Facilitating Special Issues
• Working with colleagues at Routledge to develop a pipeline of quality content
• Developing and working with the Editorial Board to preserve the editorial integrity of the journal
How to apply
All interested applicants are invited to send a current CV, as well as a letter of application which outlines their suitability for the journal and proposed plans to develop the journal.
Please direct applications or questions about the role to Hannah McCluskey at Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org by 1st August 2019.