Welcoming your research!
Contribute to the Journal of Chemotherapy
Call for Papers
Journal of Chemotherapy is currently open for submissions of original articles and reviews on various topics relating to all aspects of antimicrobial, anticancer and immunomodulating chemotherapy. Review articles by authoritative experts on new trends and developments in the relevant fields are also invited.
In particular, the Journal of Chemotherapy would be interested in articles related to:
Submitted manuscripts will undergo a rigourous double-anonymous peer review by independent expert referees.
You will benefit from publishing in the Journal of Chemotherapy by:
- Gaining recognition from an international audience
- Increasing your opportunities for future collaboration
- Evaluating your work by the experienced members of our Editorial Board
- Receiving 50 free e-prints & tips on promoting your article courtesy of our Author Services site
- Tracking downloads, citations, and the Altmetric Score of your article on My Authored Works
- Increasing the discoverability of your research with listings in PubMed/MEDLINE, Scopus, and more!
- Raising article discoverability and cross-platform linking by depositing clinical trial data to Crossref & PubMed.