Share your research today.
Join the conversation on the study of Christian theology.
Deadline: 31 May 2019
Make an impact and share your latest research with the International Journal for the Study of the Christian Church. Your contributions are important to the study on the theology of the Church, its contemporary life, and its history, ministry, and mission. The journal seeks to promote the exploration of new and traditional approaches to ecclesiology, along with cross-cultural exchange of research over a wide geographical area, consequently shaping understanding and knowledge of the Christian Church. We especially welcome articles on the following topics:
- Church-State relationships under the Communist leadership of Xi Jinping;
- Relations between the Chinese state and the Vatican, historical or contemporary, including the recent Sino-Vatican agreement;
- The political theology of the Christian Churches in China;
- The history and present position of the Byzantine or Oriental Orthodox Churches in China;
- The interest of Chinese theologians in theosis and Orthodox mystical theology;
- The history and theological differences between the Eucharistic rites used by the churches in China.
We sincerely thank you for encouraging discussion and debate on Christian theology, and look forward to receiving your manuscript!