Publish open access to share your research
Clinical Lipidology and Metabolic Disorders, an open access journal, provides significant updates to experts involved in this growing field. As an essential resource, Clinical Lipidology and Metabolic Disordersassists professionals within this specialty, encompassing the most interesting and up-to-date topics in lipidology and metabolic disorders.
Join the Community
- Publish alongside other experts in the field and increase your opportunities for future collaboration.
- Join the open access initiative and share your work freely and openly.
- Increase the impact of your research with the Directory of Open Access Journals indexing.
Choose a Focus
Clinical Lipidology and Metabolic Disorders accepts original papers, reviews, commentaries, editorials, care reports and correspondence related to:
- Cardiovascular diseases and atherosclerosis
- Genetics & Epidemiology
- Obesity and the metabolic syndrome
- Dietary measures (including nutraceuticals)
- Side effects of lipid-lowering medication and adherence to treatment
- Prevention and treatment of lipid-related disorders
- Experimental models of dyslipidemia
- Summaries of newly approved therapeutic agents
- Comments on recent clinical trials relevant to the field
- Research in emerging areas in the field of lipidology
- Laboratory investigations and new biomarkers related to lipids
Clinical Lipidology and Metabolic Disorders is included amongst an array of fully open access journals that offer an APC discount or waiver. Authors publishing in our fully open access Taylor & Francis or Routledge Open journals are eligible to apply for a full or partial waiver of the APC if they are based in countries classified by the World Bank as ‘Low-Income Economies’ or ‘Lower-Middle-Income Economies’. Please visit the APC discounts and waivers page for more details.
If you are an author who has English as a second language and prefer to improve your manuscript’s quality before submitting, visit our newly launched, Editing Services site.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page when preparing your manuscript.