Child and Adolescent Obesity
A new, peer-reviewed, open access journal from Taylor & Francis
Child and Adolescent Obesity (CHAO) provides an open access forum for research on all aspects of childhood obesity by focusing on high qualitative research from epigenetics, genetics, epidemiology, metabolism, psychology to societal aspects.
Child and adolescent obesity is a growing societal problem that needs more attention, and Child and Adolescent Obesity provides a platform for different actors (clinicians, policymakers, nurses, physiotherapists, dieticians, and the public) to effectively combat this problem.
We are waiving the Article Publication Charges (APCs) for CHAO until June 2019: authors who submit before July 2019 will receive all the benefits of open access publication at no cost.
By publishing open access with us you will:
- Benefit from a rigorous peer review process;
- Increase the reach and visibility of your research through open access;
- Make your research freely available to policymakers and practitioners worldwide;
- Help to lay the foundations of future research on child obesity;
- Influence public health policies around child and adolescent obesity.
Hope to read your research soon,
Carl-Erik Flodmark, Editor-in-Chief
Associate Professor, Skåne University Hospital, Malmö, Sweden
Inge Lissau, PhD, Deputy Editor
Senior Research Scientist, Research Manager, University Hospital Copenhagen, Hvidovre, Denmark
Luis A. Moreno, Deputy Editor
Professor, Universidad de Zaragoza, Zaragoza, Spain
Kurt Widhalm, MD, Deputy Editor
Professor Emeritus, MedUniv. Vienna, Austria