Call for Papers
Formerly know as Scandinavian Journal of Infectious Diseases
Have you considered Infectious Diseases for your next submission?
With a 2018 Impact Factor of 2.191*, the journal aims to promote knowledge and understanding of infectious diseases in humans.
In addition to data on etiology, pathogenesis, diagnosis, treatmentand epidemiology, new achievements in clinical microbiology are also covered.
Besides original work, Infectious Diseases is also a forum for opinions.
More specifically, manuscripts within the category Letters to the Editor are prioritized when adding information related to an issue recently covered in the journal. Thoughtful reviews are also welcome.
Five editors of Infectious Diseases save for a qualitive handling of submissions and a world-wide Editorial Board of prestigious experts in the field provide support at every step of the publishing journey.
- Editor-in-Chief: Arne Tärnvik, Professor emeritus at Department of Clinical Microbiology, Umea University, Sweden (email@example.com)
- Associate Editor: Jean Henrik Braconier, University of Lund, Sweden
- Associate Editor: Lars Hagberg, University of Gothenburg, Sweden
- Associate Editor: Håkan Janson, Region Kronoberg, Sweden
- Associate Editor: Ingrid Nilsson-Ehle, University of Lund, Sweden