Network: Computation in Neural Systems
Contribute to Network: Computation in Neural Systems
Network: Computation in Neural Systems is devoted to publishing theoretical neuroscience research that is supported by experimental data with a focus on new technologies.
Led by Editor-in-Chief Professor Simon Stringer, University of Oxford, UK, and supported by an expert editorial team from institutions across the globe, Network: Computation in Neural Systems provides authors with comprehensive and quality peer review and a global platform to help research reach its full potential.
We encourage authors and researchers to submit their work on:
- Neural network computer models on brain function
- Analyses on experimentally recorded neural and synaptic dynamics supporting brain function
- Neural and synaptic mechanisms supporting psychiatric and neurological disorders
- Emergent neural network dynamics supporting psychiatric and neurological disorders
- Neural network approaches to artificial intelligence and machine consciousness
- Experimental and theoretical investigations on the neurobiological basis of consciousness
- Applications for biologically-inspired neural networks in artificial intelligence
We also welcome submissions on neural network data analyses and biologically motivated neural modeling perspectives. Articles must contain significant mathematical support.
Network: Computation in Neural Systems applies, but is not limited to, the following fields:
- Cognitive students
- Theoretical Neuroscience
- Artificial Intelligence/Consciousness
- Applied Mathematics
Submit your manuscript online: https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/ncns
Additional instructions for authors can be found here: https://www.tandfonline.com/action/authorSubmission?journalCode=inet20&page=instructions