International Journal of Computers and Applications
Special issue on Emerging trends in multimedia information processing
Deadline: 1 December 2018
This Special Issue is dedicated on Emerging trends in multimedia information processing. The key target audience will be the best papers accepted for the the 3rd International Conference on Multimedia Information processing, CITIM 2018, Mascara, Algeria; however other submissions are also welcomed. A strict review procedure will be organized further for selected papers from CITIM 2018 to the special issue based on the following standards.
- Authors may submit extended versions of the conference paper, but they must have at least 50% new content.
- Quality and originality in theory and methodology of Multimedia Information processing must be highlighted.
- All submitted papers will be reviewed by at least two independent reviewers.
- There is a 16 page max length limit (inclusive of figures and tables) and must be prepared for publication according to the journal submission guidelines.
- The acceptance rate for this special issue will be less than 50% of submitted papers.
Deadline for submissions is March 31, 2019
- Principal Guest Editor: Chawki Djeddi, Department of Computer Science, Larbi Tebessi University, Tebessa, Algeria. (email@example.com )
- Guest Editor: Tolga Ensari, Department of Computer Engineering, Istanbul University-Cerrahpasa(firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Guest Editor: Meftah Boudjelal, Departement of Computer Science, Mustapha Stambouli University of Mascara, Mascara, Algeria (email@example.com )
- Guest Editor: Yousri Kessentini, Digital research center of Sfax, Sfax, Tunisia(firstname.lastname@example.org)