Journal of Economic Policy Reform
Call for Papers
Journal of Economic Policy Reform priorities the publication of papers that offer new empirical or theoretical insight into the most pressing economic policy issues of our times. Of particular interest are papers that deal with policy working across more than one country, such as a region, a group of countries or internationally. Papers dealing with developing, transition and developed countries are equally welcome.
Most papers will analyse the consequences of a given policy or set of policies; however, papers may also explain the emergence or rationale of policies from a theoretical or empirical stance. Authors are encouraged to support their research with empirical analysis using methodologies comprehensible to scholars working across the social sciences. Papers examining the policies of governments as well as international organizations are both welcome. Successful papers will set out clearly why it is imperative to study a given policy with an international readership in mind.
Journal of Economic Policy Reform encourages the submission of insightful and original contributions to policy studies across a wide range of topics. Journal of Economic Policy Reform ’s editorial team will identify specific policies requiring particular attention and launch regular calls for papers on thematic issues of the journal. The editor particularly encourages contributions from economics, political economy, development and planning, and the social sciences in general.
Special Issues: The Editor welcomes ideas for Special Issues on an ongoing basis. Please contact Judith Clifton on firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposal.
Why publish with us?
- Increase your opportunities for future collaboration.
- Enjoy a rapid publication process and validate your research with our robust peer review.
- Gain recognition from an interdisciplinary, international readership.
- Share your research with 50 free e-prints and tips on promoting your article courtesy of our Author Resources site.
- Immediately see the impact of your research in the community: track downloads, citations, and the Altmetric Score of your article through My Authored Works.
- Editor in Chief: Judith Clifton , University of Cantabria
All articles submitted to the Journal of Economic Policy Reform will undergo pre-screening by the Editorial Board prior to being processed for anonymous double-blind peer review. The Journal of Economic Policy Reform will publish papers of varying length, although manuscripts exceeding 9,000 words will rarely be published.