Call for Submissions
Journal of Couple & Relationship Therapy: Innovations in Clinical and Educational Interventions
The Journal of Couple & Relationship Therapy promotes a better understanding of what contributes to healthy adult relationships and how therapy facilitates the process.
Experts address key treatment issues for all types of adult relationships. Articles explore couple therapy from the perspectives of theory, research, and practice, as well as issues related to the supervision and personal growth of clinicians.
Special thematic issues address a single topic for the entire issue, allowing a more significant focus.
Why publish in the Journal of Couple and Relationship therapy?
- Variety: Inclusive to a multiplicity of therapeutic styles: marital therapy, couple therapy, same-sex couple therapy, premarital therapy, re-marital therapy, divorce therapy, and sex therapy.
- Editorial team: Receive feedback through a double bind peer-review process by experts.
- Open Access option: Allows authors to publish via our Open Select publishing program, making it free to access online.
- Full archive available: Every issue of volumes 1-10 (1990-2001) from prior title, Journal of Couples Therapy and volumes 1-17 (2002- current) of Journal of Couple & Relationship Therapy are available online.
- Follow style guidelines described in the APA Publication Manual (6th ed.).
- Research may not have been published elsewhere.
- Submissions are accepted through ScholarOne Manuscripts.
- Papers may be submitted in any standard file format.
- The main document should be double-spaced, one-inch margins, with consecutive page numbers.
- Full authors of instructions can be found here
- Editor in Chief: Katherine Hertlein, University of Nevada, Las Vegas