Canadian Art Therapy Association Journal
- Calling all early career researchers, post graduate students and PhD students.
- Are you currently working on your first paper?
- Not sure how to submit your work?
- Canadian Art Therapy Association Journal is now offering a mentorship scheme to those struggling to submit their first paper.
- The aim of this scheme is to give early career researchers a taste of publishing, under the guidance of an experienced editor.
- Writing your first research paper can be a daunting process, getting it published is an entirely different level.
- Use this opportunity to benefit from the experience and knowledge of established editors/authors.
- Take the first steps in your publishing journey!
- If your application is successful, you will gain the support and guidance of an editor of the journal. If your paper has been accepted, your paper will received dedicated marketing promotion.
- You should already be able to write in a high academic standard and familar with APA style.
- PhD students would be preferable.
- Applications are processed on an ongoing basis.
- If interested please email the Chief Editor Pamela Whitaker at email@example.com