Have any research on Tang China?
Once only the newsletter for the Tang Studies Society, Tang Studies has now evolved into a full-fledged scholarly journal open to critical inquiry into all aspects of Tang China. We invite you to build a global readership and submit your original research, brief communications, reference notes, and bibliographic materials for consideration. Major disciplines regularly represented in the journal include literature, history, religious studies, and art history.
For submissions details, please explore our Instructions for Authors
Why publish with us?
In addition to the prestige of publishing in this unique journal, authors receive the following benefits:
- Validate your research through a robust peer review process
- Increase your opportunities for future collaboration
- Share your research with 50 free e-prints and tips on promoting your article courtesy of our Author Resources site
- Immediately see the impact your research made in the community: track downloads, citations, and the Altmetric Score of your article on My Authored Works
- And much more!
We look forward to receiving your manuscript.
- Editor: Nicholas M. Williams, University of Hong Kong (email@example.com)