Cataloging & Classification Quarterly
Free Access Articles
Free online access until 31st May 2019.
Publish your own research with Cataloging & Classification Quarterly
Cataloging & Classification Quarterly deals with both general and specific aspects of cataloging and classification for all forms of resources in all types of collections.
- classification and subject access
- descriptive cataloging
- use and usability issues related to bibliographic and authority data
- use of catalog and authority data by systems outside the OPAC
- education and training for cataloging and classification
- management of cataloging and related functions
- the internationalization of cataloging
- cataloging for digital resources
- cataloging for special collections and archives
- maps and other cartographic and spatial materials
- cataloging and preservation
- implementation and functionality of new controlled vocabularies
Cataloging & Classification Quarterly emphasizes full-length research and review articles, descriptions of new programs and technology relevant to cataloging and classification, considered speculative articles on improved methods of bibliographic control for the future, and solicited book reviews.