CTS Member Discount
Contribute to Canadian Journal of Respiratory, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine
Welcoming your research
Canadian Journal of Respiratory, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine is the only peer-reviewed Canadian journal dedicated to publishing critically important guidelines and position papers, original research, and clinical articles related to lung health from Canada and around the world related to lung health. The Journal also seeks review articles, case studies, a “pulmonary image feature,” and editorials. Canadian Journal of Respiratory, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine welcomes articles and other communications from the fields of thoracic surgery, rehabilitation medicine, respiratory therapy, and the history of respiratory medicine.
Topics sought include:
- adult and pediatric lung health and disease, including asthma, COPD, cystic fibrosis, bronchiectasis, pulmonary dysplasia, interstitial lung disease, acute lung injury, sepsis, pulmonary vascular disease, tuberculosis, and other pulmonary infectious diseases
- exercise physiology and testing
- mechanical ventilation
- interventional respirology
- lung imaging
- pulmonary function standards and testing
- critical care
- sleep disordered breathing
Submitted manuscripts will undergo a rigorous single-anonymous peer review by independent expert referees.
Benefits of publishing with us:
- Choose the option to publish open access
- As a Canadian Thoracic Society member, get 35% off open access costs using discount code: UCTS-CTS-2020
- Gain recognition from Canadian Thoracic Society's international audience
- Increase your opportunities for future collaboration
- Have your work evaluated by the experienced members of our Editorial Board
- Receiving 50 free e-prints & tips on promoting your article courtesy of our Author Services site
- Tracking downloads, citations, and the Altmetric Score of your article on My Authored Works
- Increase the discoverability of your research with listings in Emerging Sources Citation Index!