Share your Research
Canadian Foreign Policy Journal
The Canadian Foreign Policy Journal (CFPJ) is seeking submissions for its 27th volume, to be published in 2021. CFPJ is a fully peer-reviewed interdisciplinary journal published by the Norman Paterson School of International Affairs (NPSIA) at Carleton University, Canada. Readers include government officials, academics, students of international affairs, journalists, NGOs, and the private sector. Established in 1992, CFPJ is now Canada’s leading journal of international affairs.
Recent issues have focused on:
- trade and international economic policymaking
- humanitarian emergencies and interventions
- development and international aid
- diplomacy and international public policy
- peacekeeping, and peacebuilding
- global governance and international institutions
- identity politics and social movements
- international migration and refugees
- human rights and social justice
- gender politics and feminist foreign policy
- conflict and crisis management
- history of foreign policy
- populism, nationalism, illiberalism
- elections and foreign policy
- corruption and foreign policy
Looking to Publish your Research?
We aim to make publishing with Taylor & Francis a rewarding experience for all our authors. Please visit our Author Services website for more information and guidance, and do contact us if there is anything we can help with!
Full articles: 6000-7000 words;
Policy Commentaries: short policy briefings engaging key topics in international policy, 1500- 2000 words;
Book reviews: 1000 word maximum for single reviews, 2500 for multi-book review.
Click here for Guideline for Thematic Issue Proposals
Please email inquiries to David Carment, Editor with the subject heading: CFPJ – Call for submissions.