Call for Special Issue Proposals
Please include name, affiliation and email address
- ESTIMATED TIME FRAME:
The estimated time frame after acceptance from the call for papers to the final product submission to the journal.
GUEST EDITOR AGREEMENTS:
The guest editors agree to the following conditions:
- Special issue proposals are considered based upon the suitability of the topic and availability of space in the journal
- Special issue proposals should include a special issue guest editor or editors, along with their contact information and affiliation.
- Guest editor(s) should supply an introduction to the special issue, which will be subject to editorial review rather than peer review.
- Special issue editors are also responsible for suggestions of three peer reviewers per submitted article.
- Special issue proposals should include 6-10 article abstracts from different authors.
- Once a special issue is accepted by the journal, articles will be submitted through the Editorial Manager and all articles will be subject to blind peer review.
- Results of peer review will be shared with the special issue editor or editors as well as the author(s) so that the special issue editors may work further with author(s) toward revisions.
- If fewer than five articles from a special issue are accepted, the group will be published as a special section. Typically, six or seven articles are included in an issue.
- The editorial board of LD & S reserves the right to reject any or all articles within a special issue.OVERVIEW, GOALS, OBJECTIVES AND JOURNAL FIT:
Insert a short narrative after each section with references.
- Special Issue Fit with Overall Journal Objectives:
- Focus of the Special Issue:
- Objectives and Goals of the Special Issue:
Return to Patsy Kraeger, Special Issues Editor at: [email protected]