Open for Submissions
Q2 in Biotechnology JCR
2020 Impact Factor 3.269
WEB OF SCIENCE, MEDLINE and PUBMED CENTRAL Indexed
2020 CiteScore 3.2
29 days av. from submission to first post-review decision
Bioengineered is an open access, multi-disciplinary journal dedicated to publishing research from all aspects of bioengineering and biotechnology. The journal aims to integrate bioengineering into other disciplines to improve the quality of the environment, health and our lives.
The journal welcomes submissions with a techno-socio-economic focus on the use of biotechnology for food, pharmaceutical and industrial applications, and its use in bioprocesses, bioproducts, conversion technologies, sustainable biological recycling and the recovery of environmental resources.
The journal mainly focuses on fundamental and advance sciences, publishing original research and reviews, as well as comments on the latest advances and issues across the field to serve a broader readership.
Bioengineered is particularly interested in receiving manuscripts on:
- Bioenergy and Biofuels
- Bioengineered Therapeutics, Devices and Drug Delivery
- Bioprocesses of organic resources
- Bioremediation, biodegradation, and bioaccumulation
- Cellular Engineering
- Fate of biological pollutants in the environment
- Genetic Engineering
- Molecular Engineering
- Systems and Synthetic Bioengineering
- Theoretical and Computational Bioengineering
Bioengineered welcomes submission of original manuscripts with a focus on fundamental and advance sciences, including reviews and comments on the latest advances and issues across the field.
Why publish in Bioengineered?
- Increase the visibility and readership of your research by publishing in a fully open access journal.
- Make an impact beyond the academy by making your article accessible to anyone, anywhere (including readers in industry and even policy-makers).
- Benefit from format-free submission, saving you more time for your research.
- Freely share your work with no restrictions or paywall.
- Retain ownership of your research through our unrestrictive publishing agreements.