Journal of Global Sport Management
Call for Papers
The Journal of Global Sport Management (JGSM) aims to be the global platform for focused, rigorous, and interdisciplinary research that has originality, depth, and clarify of insights into significant issues and developments of interest to sport management.
Its main objectives are to: advance research; to enhance practice; and to facilitate good policy-making decisions.
Scope of Research and Topics:
JGSM will publish peer-reviewed conceptual and empirical papers with a theoretical foundation, and cases of original works in the following topical areas:
- Sport organization & governance
- Sport marketing
- Sport sponsorship & advertising
- Sport media & communication
- Sport human resource management
- Sport policy
- Legal issues in sport management
- Sport consumer psychology
- Sport event & tourism
- Sport development
- Sport, culture and management
All submitted manuscripts are subject to initial appraisal by the Editor, and, if found suitable for further consideration, to peer review by independent, anonymous expert referees. All peer review is double-blind.
For more information, read the full Instructions for Authors: here.
Submissions should be made via the journal’s ScholarOne online submission system: here.
Please contact the Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiries.
- Editor-in-Chief: Kihan Kim, Seoul National University, Korea (email@example.com)