Welcoming your research!
Contribute to Autoimmunity
Autoimmunity is an international, peer reviewed journal that publishes articles of clinical and basic science on the pathogenesis, immunology, genetics, molecular biology, and treatment of autoimmune diseases. In addition to the basic mechanisms and elements of the immune system.
The journal focuses on the autoimmune processes associated with:
Systemic lupus erythematosus
Systemic and organ-specific autoimmune diseases
All submissions undergo a rigorous single-blind peer review prior to publication.
You will benefit from publishing in Autoimmunity by:
- Gaining recognition from an international audience
- Increasing your opportunities for future collaboration
- Evaluating your work by the experienced members of our international Editorial Board
- Receiving 50 free e-prints & promotional tips on promoting your article courtesy of our Author Services site
- Envisioning the impact of your research made in the community by tracking downloads, citations, and the Altmetric Score of your article on My Authored Works
- Increase the discoverability of your research with Medline, PubMed and Scopus listings and many others
- Executive Assistant Editor: Amanda Fisher - Department of Microbiology, Immunology & Molecular Genetics, University of Texas Long School of Medicine, UT Health San Antonio