Artificial intelligence, machine learning, deep learning and neural networks are the logical continuation of automation provided by higher computing power. Artificial intelligence has already made its entry into everyday life through enormous increase in efficiency, especially for businesses and Internet technology. Artificial Intelligence is impacting every single sector and we are particularly excited about Internet of healthcare and neuroscience, design and art, Internet of Things (IoT), computer vision and speech processing, imaging and 3D data, education and learning, climate, economy and finance. The Aim of this special issue focuses on artificial intelligence’s complex challenges, with a need to leverage large amounts of heterogeneous data to develop computational intelligence solutions for process optimizations, monitoring and control applications, intelligence, perception process of human, to produce their possible theories and design intelligent machines, especially Internet research programs.
This special issue invites high quality research papers that address significant and new Artificial Intelligent (AI) Internet research and related system development issues in the emerging sustainable application domains. This special issue is open to submit high quality research contributions from wide range of professionals including scholars, researchers, academicians, and Industry people. Original research papers and state-of-the-art review papers will be accepted. We anticipate that the special issue will open new entrance for further research and technology improvements in this important area.
- Development of new technologies for Internet research and large-scale data analysis.
- Deep learning, recurrent neural networks in Internet technology
- Internet robotics and artificial life
- Machine learning in Internet technology: supervised, unsupervised and reinforcement learning
- Evolutionary Internet computation, bio-inspired computation
- Providing solutions to pressing problems across areas in Internet technology including connected and autonomous vehicles, automation, healthcare, and cyber security.
- Bridge developments in Artificial Intelligence to real applications in collaboration with industry partners.
- New generation of scientists to address the skills shortage in these areas and increase competitiveness
- Manufacturing sectors, with the development of dedicated education programmes.
- Complex systems, multi-agent systems, game theory and statistics
- Manuscript submission deadline: September 15, 2019
- First-round peer review due: November 15, 2019
- Revision due: December 15, 2019
- Notification of acceptance: January 15, 2020
- Final manuscript due: February 15, 2020
Dr. H. Anandakumar,
Professor & Research Head,
Department of Computer Science and Engineering,
Sri Eshwar College of Engineering, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India
firstname.lastname@example.org (Handling Editor)
Dr. Muhammad Sharif
Associate Professor/IEEE Senior Member
Department of Computer Science
COMSATS University Islamabad, Wah Campus
Quaid Avenue, Wah Cantt, Pakistan
Dr. Sri Devi Ravana,
Associate Professor and Head of the Department,
Department of Information Systems,
Faculty of Computer Science & Information Technology,
University of Malaya, Malaysia