Terms & Conditions
Promotion Terms & Conditions
- This Promotion is run by Taylor & Francis a trading division of Informa UK Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 01072954 whose registered address is at 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG (the “Promoter”).
- This promotion is to receive 10% off the cost of accelerated publication for your submission (“Discount”).
- By using the Discount Code, you are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the terms in your email and these terms and conditions (together the “Terms”). The Promoter reserves the right to refuse the Discount to anyone in breach of these Terms.
- In order to be eligible for the Discount, you must:a. have used the Discount Code by the date stated in the email;
b. be over the age of 18 at the time of entry;
c. not have used the accelerated publication service before;
d. not be an employee of the Promoter, its subsidiary and holding companies, their agents or any other person who is directly connected with the creation and operation of the Promotion or their immediate family; and
e. not be in a sanctioned or embargoed country according to the International Trade Sanctions, or on an SDN/SSI list as updated from time to time.
- To participate in this promotion, you must use the code provided in the email (“Discount Code”) when submitting a publication to accelerated publication journals and include the code in the covering letter submission. http://taylorandfrancis.com/partnership/commercial/prioritized-publication/ (the “Promotion”).
- The Discount Code is valid for 3 months from the end date of the conference, and you must have submitted your article to http://taylorandfrancis.com/partnership/commercial/prioritized-publication/by this time.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kinds. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for submissions which are not completed for any reason. For any queries regarding the Discount Code, please contact Mary Yianni (Mary.Yianni@informa.com).
- The Discount Code is non-exchangeable, non-transferable (can only be redeemed by the recipient of the email) and no cash alternative is offered. The discount code cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher, offer or discount. You are responsible for paying the remaining fee of the accelerated publishing service.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, nor its parent, subsidiary, affiliated and/or related companies, or any of its or their shareholders, directors, officers, agents, employees, contractors or distributors shall be liable in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate you or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of entering the Promotion or using the Discount Code. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or restrict the Promoter’s liability for death or injury resulting from the negligence of the Promoter, or fraud and/or fraudulent misrepresentation. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- These Terms will be governed by English law and you submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
About Taylor & Francis Group
Taylor & Francis Group partners with researchers, scholarly societies, universities and libraries worldwide to bring knowledge to life. As one of the world’s leading publishers of scholarly journals, books, ebooks and reference works our content spans all areas of humanities, social sciences, behavioural sciences, and science, technology and medicine.