Annals of Leisure Research
Call for Special Issues
Deadline: 15 December 2020
The Managing Editors of Annals of Leisure Research are delighted to announce a call for Special Issues for 2021. Expressions of interest are invited from established and early career scholars seeking to collate excellent research papers on identified theoretical and or methodological issues which can make an original and significant contribution to leisure research. Applicants must demonstrate their individual or collective ability to publish high quality research in peer reviewed journals and experience of reviewing articles using online submission methods.
Expressions of interest must be submitted in written (word or PDF) format using the following headings
- Topic, background, aims and themes
- Rationale and significance
- Justification for publication in Annals of Leisure Research
- Main competing works on the topic
- Guest editor experience relevant to delivering a special issue in a journal
- Timelines for the special issue
Expressions of interest must include a one-page CV for each guest editor.
Written proposals should not exceed 1000 words (excluding CVs).
Deadline for submission 15th December 2020.