The Plant Biology Section of All Life considers Research and Review articles across all topics in plant biology.
This section invites scientists to share their research activity with our broad readership. In this section of All Life we consider for publication the latest news on:
|Plant Cell Biology||Plant Biochemistry||Plant Physiology||Plant Development|
|Plant Genetics||Crop Biotechnology||Plant Genomics||Plant Evolution|
|Plant-abiotic interactions||Plant-biotic interactions||Plant Reproductive Biology||Plant-cell Biotechnology|
Meet the Section Editor
Essaid Barka, Université de Reims Champagne-Ardenne, France
Essaid Ait Barka is a Professor at University of Reims Champagne-Ardenne. His research interests are focussed on alternative protection strategies in the vine: elicitors and biological control. Stress biomarkers and the physiology of stress (biotic and abiotic), including defense mechanism and carbon metabolism. He has published more than 20 scholarly articles and has coordinated many national and international research programmes.
Why Submit to All Life?
All Life is a fully Open Access journal to serve the ever-growing expansion of multi- and inter-disciplinary research in the life sciences:
- Unique aims and scope welcoming truly multidisciplinary research in the life sciences.
- Supporting the UN's Sustainable Development Goals for positive societal impact.
- Pushing the boundaries of science by accepting submissions of negative/null data as well as replication and reproduction studies.
- Promoting better information sharing through mandating public availability of all data associated with submissions.
- Rigorous peer review process led by our team of subject experts across specialty sections.
- Disseminating research that has an impact on all life.