Pharmacology & Pharmaceutics
The Pharmacology & Pharmaceutics Section of All Life publishes quality research across the fields of experimental and clinical pharmacology.
This section invites scientists to share their research activity with our broad readership. In this section of All Life we consider for publication the latest news on:
|Experimental Pharmacology||Clinical Pharmacology||Pharmacokinetics||Pharmacodynamics|
|Therapeutic Drug Monitoring||Drug Safety||Drug Design||Pharmaceutics|
|Biopharmaceutics||Molecular Modelling||Drug Targeting||Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology|
Meet the Section Editor
Stefania Nobili, University of Florence, Italy
Dr Nobili is a Research Associate at the Department of Health Sciences, University of Florence, Italy. She received her PharmD degree from the University of Rome ‘La Sapienza’ in 1989, her specialization in Applied Pharmacology from the University of Florence in 1997, and her Ph.D. in Chemotherapy from the University of Milan in 2001. In 2013, she was awarded the Alberico Benedicenti Award for Pharmacology and Toxicology from the Italian Society of Pharmacology. Her research interests are focused on preclinical and clinical pharmacology of anticancer drugs, in particular cancer pharmacogenetics and pharmacogenomics, tumor drug resistance, with emphasis on drugs used in the treatment of gastrointestinal neoplasms.
Why Submit to All Life?
All Life is a fully Open Access journal to serve the ever-growing expansion of multi- and inter-disciplinary research in the life sciences:
- Unique aims and scope welcoming truly multidisciplinary research in the life sciences.
- Supporting the UN's Sustainable Development Goals for positive societal impact.
- Pushing the boundaries of science by accepting submissions of negative/null data as well as replication and reproduction studies.
- Promoting better information sharing through mandating public availability of all data associated with submissions.
- Rigorous peer review process led by our team of subject experts across specialty sections.
- Disseminating research that has an impact on all life.