Molecular biophysics is the science that uses the theories and methods of physics to understand how living systems work at the molecular scale. As an interdisciplinary area of research, it combines math, chemistry, physics, engineering, pharmacology and materials sciences to address various subjects for which we welcome contributions.
This section invites scientists to share their research activity with our broad readership. In this section of All Life we consider for publication the latest news on:
|Molecular Structure and Dynamics||Nucleic Acid Structure & Dynamics||Macromolecular Structure Determination||Membrane Structure & Dynamics|
|Biomimetic Material Structure & Dynamics||Molecular Simulations||Molecular Modelling||Single Molecule Biophysics|
|Biophysical Techniques||Biomolecular Interactions||Biomimetic Material Interactions||Characterization of Disordered Proteins|
|Computational Biophysics||Bioinformatics||Drug Design||Drug Development|
|Advances in Biophysical Methodologies||Application of Biophysical Methods||Macromolecular Structure Prediction||Disordered Protein Interactions|
Meet the Section Editor
Christophe Lavelle, National Center for Scientific Research, Paris, France
Christophe Lavelle is a research scientist at the National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS), working at the National Museum of Natural History and Sorbonne University in Paris. He is an expert in biophysics, epigenetics and food science and teaches in many universities and professional schools. He is the author of more than 50 research papers and 12 books on food, epigenetics and science.
Why Submit to All Life?
All Life is a fully Open Access journal to serve the ever-growing expansion of multi- and inter-disciplinary research in the life sciences:
- Unique aims and scope welcoming truly multidisciplinary research in the life sciences.
- Supporting the UN's Sustainable Development Goals for positive societal impact.
- Pushing the boundaries of science by accepting submissions of negative/null data as well as replication and reproduction studies.
- Promoting better information sharing through mandating public availability of all data associated with submissions.
- Rigorous peer review process led by our team of subject experts across specialty sections.
- Disseminating research that has an impact on all life.