Computational Life Sciences
The Computational Life Sciences, Bioinformatics and System Biology Section of All Life publishes on the application of computational methods to biological systems.
This section invites scientists to share their research activity with our broad readership. In this section of All Life we consider for publication the latest news on the following areas:
|Bioinformatics||Computational Biology||Computational Methods||Software and Modelling|
|Computational Science and Engineering||Statistics for Life Science||System Biology|
Meet the Section Editor
Serdar Durdagi, Bahcesehir University, Turkey
Dr. Durdagi applies computational chemistry methods to biological systems. His research interest mainly focuses on protein engineering and analyses of their structural/functional dynamics, ligand- and structure-based drug design, high throughput virtual screening, machine learning, text mining, investigation of molecular mechanisms of protein/drug, protein/protein and protein/DNA interactions and optimizations protocols for rational drug design. Dr. Durdagi published one book on computer-aided drug design in 2010. Dr. Durdagi is the author/co-author of seven book chapters and around 150 research articles with h-index of 29. The total citations of Dr. Durdagi's research articles are around 2700. Dr. Durdagi has also international patents.
Why Submit to All Life?
All Life is a fully Open Access journal to serve the ever-growing expansion of multi- and inter-disciplinary research in the life sciences:
- Unique aims and scope welcoming truly multidisciplinary research in the life sciences.
- Supporting the UN's Sustainable Development Goals for positive societal impact.
- Pushing the boundaries of science by accepting submissions of negative/null data as well as replication and reproduction studies.
- Promoting better information sharing through mandating public availability of all data associated with submissions.
- Rigorous peer review process led by our team of subject experts across specialty sections.
- Disseminating research that has an impact on all life.