Bioengineering & Biotechnology
The Bioengineering and Biotechnology Section of All Life publishes quality manuscripts across the broad areas of bioengineering and biotechnology.
This section invites scientists to share their research activity with our broad readership. In this section of All Life we consider for publication the latest news on:
|Animal-Cell Biotechnology||Bioengineering Analytics||Biofuels and Biomaterials||Bioprocess Engineering|
|Cell-material biotechnology||Analytical Bioengineering||Modelling of Biological Systems||Microfluidics|
|Nanotechnology||Protein Engineering||Tissue Engineering|
Meet the Section Editor
Ciro Chiappini, King’s College London, UK
Dr Ciro Chiappini is Lecturer in Nanomaterials and Biointerfaces at King’s College London since 2016. His research blends nanotechnology, bioengineering and cell biology to develop functional materials that direct cell behaviour. Dr Chiappini was a Marie Curie Fellow and Newton International Fellow at Imperial College London from 2011 until 2016, and holds a doctorate from the University of Texas at Austin. In 2018, he was awarded an ERC Starting Grant. Dr Chiappini has authored more than 40 publications with over 3,500 citations across material science and bioengineering and holds international patents.
Why Submit to All Life?
All Life is a fully Open Access journal to serve the ever-growing expansion of multi- and inter-disciplinary research in the life sciences:
- Unique aims and scope welcoming truly multidisciplinary research in the life sciences.
- Supporting the UN's Sustainable Development Goals for positive societal impact.
- Pushing the boundaries of science by accepting submissions of negative/null data as well as replication and reproduction studies.
- Promoting better information sharing through mandating public availability of all data associated with submissions.
- Rigorous peer review process led by our team of subject experts across specialty sections.
- Disseminating research that has an impact on all life.