Biochemistry, Cell and Molecular Biology
The Biochemistry, Cell and Molecular Biology Section of All Life considers Research and Review articles across the broad areas of molecular biology and biochemistry.
This section invites scientists to share their research activity with our broad readership. In this section of All Life we consider for publication the latest news on:
|Cell Cycle||Cell Growth||Cell Polarity and Fate||Nuclear and Chromosome Organization|
|Signal Transduction||Vesicle Transport||Biomolecular Interactions||Systems Biology|
|Cell Differentiation||Cell Death||Autophagy||Enzymology|
|Cell Biology||Biomedicine||Ecology and Environmental Microbiology||Agricultural and Food Microbiology|
|Cell Signalling Networks||Chemical Biology||Cell Segregation/Division||Cell Signalling Regulation|
Meet the Section Editor
Dimitra Gkika, University of Lille, France
Dr Gkika obtained her PhD in Medical Sciences in 2006 from Radboud University Medical Centre Nijmegen, Netherlands and was then awarded with an EMBO Long-Term Fellowship for postdoctoral research on TRP channels implication in physiopathology in Lille University, France, where she currently works as an Associate Professor since 2009.
Why Submit to All Life?
All Life is a fully Open Access journal to serve the ever-growing expansion of multi- and inter-disciplinary research in the life sciences:
- Unique aims and scope welcoming truly multidisciplinary research in the life sciences.
- Supporting the UN's Sustainable Development Goals for positive societal impact.
- Pushing the boundaries of science by accepting submissions of negative/null data as well as replication and reproduction studies.
- Promoting better information sharing through mandating public availability of all data associated with submissions.
- Rigorous peer review process led by our team of subject experts across specialty sections.
- Disseminating research that has an impact on all life.