Aquaculture and Marine Biology
The Aquaculture and Marine Biology Section of All Life publishes scientific discoveries in aquaculture, marine biology, aquatic ecosystems and related topics.
This section invites scientists to share their research activity with our broad readership. In this section of All Life we consider for publication the latest news on:
|Oceanography||Aquatic Ecosystems (estuarine, coastal and oceanic)||Aquaculture Production||Gender in Fisheries and Aquaculture|
|Aquaculture Occupational Health and Safety||Aquaculture and Public Health||Aquatic Organisms||Coastal Studies and Biosciences|
|Fish Culture and Production||Aquatic Organisms Pathology and Diseases||Marine Molecular Biology||Marine Ecology|
|Marine Engineering||Marine Pollution||Aquaponics|
Meet the Section Editor
Lissandra Souto Cavalli, Department of Agricultural Diagnosis and Research, Brazil
Dr Cavalli is currently a Researcher at the Department of Agricultural Diagnosis and Research (DDPA), of the Secretariat of Agriculture, Livestock and Rural Development of the State of Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil. She works in the fields of: Occupational Health and Safety in Aquaculture, Prevention of Accidents at Work, Health of Aquatic Animals and Technological Innovation. She is the coordinator of Aquaculture Innovation project. She was an international consultant for FAO / IUF in Occupational Health and Safety in Aquaculture in Latin America and the Caribbean. She is also Editor-in-Chief of Revista Científica Pesquisa Agropecuária Gaúcha (PAG).
Why Submit to All Life?
All Life is a fully Open Access journal to serve the ever-growing expansion of multi- and inter-disciplinary research in the life sciences:
- Unique aims and scope welcoming truly multidisciplinary research in the life sciences.
- Supporting the UN's Sustainable Development Goals for positive societal impact.
- Pushing the boundaries of science by accepting submissions of negative/null data as well as replication and reproduction studies.
- Promoting better information sharing through mandating public availability of all data associated with submissions.
- Rigorous peer review process led by our team of subject experts across specialty sections.
- Disseminating research that has an impact on all life.