The Agriculture Section of All Life publishes quality manuscripts from across the globe on cultivating soil, growing crops, raising livestock and all associated agricultural subject areas.
This section invites scientists to share their research activity with our broad readership. In this section of All Life we consider for publication the latest news on:
|Agricultural Biochemistry||Agricultural Bioengineering||Agricultural Biology||Agricultural Bioresources and Sustainability|
|Agricultural Biotechnology||Agriculture and Rural Development||Agronomy||Biocatalysts in Agriculture|
|Biocomposite Technology||Biodiversity||Computational Agricultural Biology||Crop Science|
|Entomology||Environmental Science and Agriculture||Food Science and Technology||Plant Breeding Genetics|
|Husbandry Science||Land Use Modeling||Crop and Animal Systems||Organic Agriculture|
|Plant Nutrition||Plant Pathology||Plant Protection||Soil Sciences|
Meet the Section Editor
Arash Zibaee, University of Guilan, Iran
Arash Zibaee is an Associate Professor of Agricultural Entomology at Department of Plant Protection, University of Guilan, Iran. He received his PhD on pathology and immune effects of the entomopathogenic fungus, Beauveria bassiana from the University of Tehran and afterwards, gained techniques in molecular and histological studies of insects at the Department of Life Science in University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Italy. His main study areas are digestive physiology and immunity of insects by emphasis on regulatory mechanisms to clarify whether they lead to decreased population outbreaks of insect pests or increased efficacy of natural predators. He works on insect digestion through purification and genetic characterization of digestive enzymes, insect cellular and humeral responses and effects of environmental factors on these physiological systems.
Why Submit to All Life?
All Life is a fully Open Access journal to serve the ever-growing expansion of multi- and inter-disciplinary research in the life sciences:
- Unique aims and scope welcoming truly multidisciplinary research in the life sciences.
- Supporting the UN's Sustainable Development Goals for positive societal impact.
- Pushing the boundaries of science by accepting submissions of negative/null data as well as replication and reproduction studies.
- Promoting better information sharing through mandating public availability of all data associated with submissions.
- Rigorous peer review process led by our team of subject experts across specialty sections.
- Disseminating research that has an impact on all life.